Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gabriel's Redemption by Sylvain Reynard

GABRIELS REDEMPTION BY SYLVAIN REYNARD



Summary:
From the author of the New York Times bestsellers Gabriel’s Rapture and Gabriel’s Inferno comes the epic conclusion to the captivating romantic trilogy. Professor Gabriel Emerson has left his position at the University of Toronto to embark on a new life with his beloved Julianne. Together, he’s confident that they can face any challenge. And he’s eager to become a father. But Julianne’s graduate program threatens Gabriel’s plans, as the pressures of being a student become all consming. When she is given the honor of presenting an academic lecture at Oxford, Gabriel is forced to confront Julianne about the subject of her presentation—research that conflicts with his own. And in Oxford, several individuals from their past appear, including an old nemesis intent on humiliating Julia and exposing one of Gabriel’s darkest secrets. In an effort to confront his remaining demons, Gabriel begins a quest to discover more about his biological parents, beginning a chain of events that has startling repercussions for himself, Julianne, and his hope of having a family.

Our reviews:  5 STARS
Gabriel's Redemption was one of the most anticipated books of 2013 and I was impatient expecting it's release. It was a perfect conclusion to one of my favorite series.  Sylvain Reynard's writing is IMPECCABLE, he has a way to get in to the skin of people that have some sensibility for Arts and music.
I loved these characters from the first book and can not imagined a better development for the them and the story, I'm gonna miss the Professor Emerson and his beloved Julianne, but the way he finished it made me happy, I got the kind of HEA that I wished for Gabriel and His wife And And surprisingly for all the secondary characters too! Well done SR, I Love these books!
I highly recommend Gabriel's Inferno Trilogy ! And definitely I will read his next work!

Gabriel's Redemption was an unexpected treasure. All us loyal fans were excited when Sylvain Reynard announced "Gabriel's Redemption" was being written. This book was packed with so much more than the previous two. I still love "Gabriel's Inferno" & "Gabriel's Rapture" in truth they will always be my favorite but the third is different. Now when I say different I mean that in a good way we get to see so much more of all the characters and feeling from them. I enjoyed reading and seeing a happy Gabriel and a whole new side to him. In Gabriel's Redemption you get to see what's happening with all the characters and some of the nasty ones we didn't like make appearances throughout. In this book Gabriel and Julia are adjusting to life as a married couple and the little bumps along the way. The struggles of daily life, school and marriage. Gabriel takes a strong lead role in this book. His focus on making sure Julia can accomplish all she wants and it be her time in the spotlight. The Gabriel we met in "Gabriel's Inferno" and the one now are almost two complete opposites. Reading Gabriel's Redemption it shows you how much he has grown, healed and changed to be a better man. I truly loved the book because it also tied up other loose ends with other characters. I plan on re-reading all three again as I love the characters that much. It's an amazing book that out surpassed my expectations and hopes! It's a must read!

No comments:

Post a Comment